Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Preparing For My Trip To Charleston

All this week, I have been looking forward to my trip to Charleston. I will be leaving Sunday afternoon with my mom. I only worked four days this week since Tuesday was Independence Day here in the United States. I had a enjoy relaxing day off from work on the Fourth. I got my workouts at the gym even when I did not feel like going to the gym. Today, I have been working on the final preparations for my trip.

On the Fourth of July, I spend my day checking out a couple cemeteries. One that I had not been before. I got some go pictures for my Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments Blog, which I started setting up the posts for the cemetery today. The first post will publish tomorrow morning at 8 AM Eastern Standard Time. I plan to go back to the cemetery again to check it out a little more. Mom and I went down to Tuxedo, North Carolina to watch the firework that Roscoe's Gas Station fires off. I forgot my camera at home but I did take some picture of my phone. I used the pictures to make a video. This was my first video so it is not as good as I would have liked it to be.

Work was not a busy as I was expecting this week. I spend most of my night looking forward to going to the gym after work. Thursday and Friday night, I did not feel like working out but I did try to workout some. I have enjoyed going for a swim each night after my workout. I am glad that I am getting to use my swimsuits and other swimming gear now. After my cardio and weight workouts, I try to swim some laps in the pool. A couple times I have did the laps then sat in the stream room for a little before swimming some more laps. Boy, that feels good.

Mom and I plan on leaving for Charleston, Sunday afternoon after mom get home from work. It is a four hour drive down to Charleston. Mom said she had never been to down there before and wanted to go so I decide to take her on my vacation. Our plan is the travel down Sunday and relaxing at the hotel. Monday we will take a carriage tour of Charleston and see the South Carolina Aquarium. Tuesday, we plan to go see the USS Yorktown, Fort Sumter, and go to the beaches. We will be heading back on Wednesday after we visit the Boone Hall Plantation. I am sure both mom and I will enjoy our trip.

No comments: