Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Some New Beginnings

This was a week of new beginnings for me. I am looking for to some of the changes that are coming. I was a little upset about one of the things that caused one of the changes to happen this week. I was planning to make the change later this year. The two big changes I made this week was joining a gym and the second was getting a new laptop computer.

I joined a Gold's Gym not far from my work. I have been looking at joining a gym for a while and checked out a a few others before I decided on going with Gold's Gym. Some of the gyms, worked better on the location for me. Gold's Gym is out of my way a little bit since I have to go away from house after work when I plan to mostly go after work. The main reason, I decided on the Gold's Gym was that they have a pool, hot tub and sauna available 24-hours a day. Some of the other gyms had a pool, hot tub, or sauna available but they were not open 24-hours a day. Wednesday night,

I was planning to get a new laptop later this year since my laptop was falling apart and getting slow. I got the blue screen of death on Thursday. I got a new laptop on Friday. The new laptop has some features that I hope will help me with the blogs and the other projects I continue to work on and plan on starting.

On Saturday, Seth and I went for a hike at the Pink Beds in Pisgah National Forest and a little ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Seth wanted to get some pictures for the photo contest his is going to enter at the North Carolina Mountain State Fair in September. I wanted to take pictures too and enjoy the walk out in nature. I took Seth to the Pinks Beds because with Seth breaking his leg earlier this year, he cannot walk a long distract and steep trails. It was a very nice day to enjoy the outdoors.

After Set and I got some go pictures on out hike in the Pink Beds, we drove on up to the Blue Ridge Parkway. We stopper at a couple of the overlooks and enjoyed the views.

Seth at the Cold Mountain Overlook

Cold Mountain

I feel good about the changes I have made this week and it is good to be getting back into getting back to doing things other then sleep on my time off. I am hoping it will lead to more interest and better post here too.

2 comments:

joeh said...

Work out followed by a sauna...nothing better!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Joe ~ You got that right.