Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Upcoming Plans

Thank you guys for being patient with me as I dealt with everything with my aunt passing and some other things going on. This weekend I have a couple things planned for the blog. On Saturday, they are having a Garden Jubilee on Main Street in Hendersonville, and I plan to take a look around. Which also reminds me I need to plan a day to do a post on the Bears this summer on Main Street, that is for later. I love going to the the Garden Jubilee to get some ideas for my yard. Monday, I am planning to goto Cowpens and King's Mountain Battlefields in South Carolina. They were the site for two battles in the American Revolution. I am looking forward to the trip and sharing it with you here. I hope the rain clears out over the weekend. It has rained everyday this week.

No comments: