Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Not Doing Too Good On Bloging

I planned to be posting on the Mountain Highs and Valley Lows more regularly this year. This past month has been really busy for me. I have been working more overtime then expected for this time of year at work. I also have been taking trips down to see my aunt who has been in and out of the hospital the past couple months. I have planned out time to work on the blog then I would have things come up or a would crash from all the things going on right now. I have have pictures and idea ready to do a post and get side tracked taking care of something else. I decided to do a quick post before work today since I had a little time since it is raining and I cannot mow the grass as I planned to do today. I really need to work on my time management.

I do have a have several things planned for the coming months. I am thinking of taking trips to Charleston, South Carolina, Cowpens, South Carolina, and Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Mom told me that she wanted to go to Charleston this year and I always enjoyed my trips to Charleston and want to tour it more. Cowpens is battlefield of a battle from the American Revolutionary War. I want to go to Gatlinburg to see how they are doing after the wildfires. I have been talking with Seth about going swimming and hiking. Seth will have to take it easy this year since he is recovering from breaking his leg. I am also planning on starting to post on my Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments blog begin. If I can get myself moving early enough, I plan to go to different places on my way to work to take the pictures for the blog. Then working on getting the pictures posted on the blog. It is just a matter of getting started.

I am close to getting one of my debts paid off and one of my bills is going to drop by $30 soon. These to things will free up a little money to start working on a couple other projects I want to start this year. I should enjoy it once I get these things started. I am trying to decide on how to do some of the things but I figured that get the debt paid off and the bill lowered will give me enough money to get things started. I just hope I can disciple myself with my time and get things done.

No comments: