Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bang Bang Burger In Charotte

My mom and I traveled down to see my Aunt Sandy in the hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am glad to say my aunt is doing better now. She had a lot more color in her face and was more alert. They are working on getting her moved to a nursing center closer to her house on Lenoir, North Carolina. They were going to move her this past week but they had a couple issues to work out.

After visiting with my aunt, mom and I, eat dinner at Bang Bang Burger at 2001 East 7th Street Ste D, Charlotte, North Carolina. I choose to eat there because it was near the hospital and had good reviews. I am glad we eat there. I have to say it was one of the best burgers I have ever had.

I had the TNT Burger which comes with Ghost pepper cheese, crispy onion strings, shaved jalapeƱos, and Sriracha mayo on it with fresh hand-cut fries on the on the side. I ordered my burger medium and they cooked it just the way I liked it. They burger had good flavor and just the right heat. The fries had a great taste and did not need ketchup or anything else added to them.

TNT Burger

Bang Bang Burger was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on the Food Network. It is on the episode titled, 'Beef, Lamb and Pig' which aired in the 26th season. It was cool to eat some where featured i a show I enjoy watching even through I have not seemed the episode. I need to keep my eye out for the episode on TV. I know I would eat at Bang Bang Burger again if I am in the area.

No comments: