Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sanders Court And Cafe In Asheville

I had an appointment this week in Asheville, North Carolina, since it was close by I figured I go out and check out the old location of Sanders Court and Cafe. Now you ask want is the big deal about Sanders Court and Cafe. The Asheville location was the second location of a cafe and hotel for Harland Sanders, who was the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). It took me a little research to find the location because it is not a cafe and hotel now. It has been converted into apartments.

I enjoyed finding this little history gem. Since it is where people live and there is no markers telling people that it is, I was not tell the exact location but you take US Highway 25 North out of Asheville. Even if you miss it you will have a beautiful drive.

I have a couple places in history on my list to visit and share about on the blog here.

No comments: