Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, January 02, 2017

Goals For 2017

The Year of 2016, was a year of many good things and bad things for me. I am happy to say it ended on a happy note, which I explain here in a little. On the work front, I got three pay raises and two promotions in 2016. With the new computer system at work I got a lot of overtime. The overtime was go for the extra money but I did not have time to focus on much of anything outside of work. I did manage to get somethings taking care of for the house and personal things. I am happy to say I got prefect attendance at work. I was one of a few people to do that at work this year.

Though for much of 2016, things with Jo Anne and I have unfortunately have been of the back-burner. We had a major development last week that I have been working on for the process of getting Jo Anne here. With this development, I will take care of the major issue the is holding up her coming. I should have the issue taking care of in the next few months. The next step will be planning a trip to see Jo Anne so we can apply for her Visa again.

Now to go over my goals for the Year 2017. I have goals in in the areas of personal fiance, my online store, and my Blogs. I hope to achieve all my goals for the coming year.

Two of my personal fiance goal are to build my emergency up to cover one months worth of expenses and pay off at least one of my debts. The pass few months was seen my emergency fund get used up with a couple different issues with the car and house. I hope to get my emergency fund build back up soon so I can focus I getting my debts paid off. Getting the debts paid off will help free up money to use on a trip to Jo Anne and work on her Visa. I have a goal of being debt free one day and I am making good process on it. I just need to decide if I want to pay off my car or my student loan. Both of these debt should be paid off by the end of 2018 if I just pay the minimum payments on them.

Even with not having my focus on my online store I did good in 2016. I just fell short of making a profit for 2016. I have a goal of returning to making a profit in 2017. I also fell short of my goal of reaching a feedback score of 700 on eBay. I ended 2016 with the feedback score of 685 which was 15 points short of my goal. My feedback goal for 2017, will be a little harder to reach. I only had to get 105 points in 2016 to get to my goal of 700. I need to get 115 points to get my goal in 2017.

I have some goal for my blogs too. I have been thinking of a couple ideas for my blogs and in 2017, I plan to start working on them. I plan to post regular post of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I want to get back into posting the weekly Photo of the Week and start posting more post of some of my travels which I plan to do this year. One of my new ideas, for this blog will involve my love of history. I have started reaching a couple things to share of local history and so of the place I go. I also plan to start to start posting on my Blog, Spiritual Places,Spiritual Moments. I also have plans to start a new blog but it will cost me some money to get it started. To off set the cost in which the new blog will cost me, I need to decide on the best ways to offset those cost. I hope you guys enjoy the post I will post each year.

I am looking forward to 2017. May it be full of good times and success for us all.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

I will pray for your goals my Love. God is moving mightily in our lives. Can't wait to be with you again. I miss you and I love you.