Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, December 26, 2016

Had A Merry Christmas

I know I have not been posting as much as I would like to have been posting lately. I have been sleeping most of the time that I have been off from work.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. My mom and I got gifts for all the kids this year. Mom got to see all her children on Christmas Day. My brother, James, met us at church on Christmas Eve and then stopped by the house Christmas Day. Seeing my brother, James, made mom really happy since we have not seen him in a long time.

It was a nice Christmas spending time with family and having good food to eat. Now it is time to start putting up the decoration until next year. I will spend this week, when I am not working, deciding on my goals for 2017. for I have a couple ideas for the Blog, I want to try out next year. One idea, is for a whole new Blog but I will need to see if I will have the money to do it. I am hoping things at work will not be as crazy since most of the bugs have been worked out of the computer program and I hoppe I will have more time to focus on the Blog and my online store.

No comments: