Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Work Shoe Shopping And Evening Out

Both, my mom and I, needed to get some new shoe for work. I wanted to go see a movie that is out in the theaters now. Mom and I decided to make a fun evening out.

I was glad I had another Saturday off from work. I am enjoying the time off but I miss the paychecks. I spent my day will mom was at work, doing some yard work and working a little on my online store. These are two things, I had not been able to do as much as I would have liked to do this year since I have been working a lot of overtime at work. I talked with my friend, Seth, and we planned to spend a day out taking pictures one day on my vacation that starts next weekend. Seth entered a photography contest at the North Carolina Mountain State Fair placed Best In Show in his division.

We mom got home from work she changed her clothes and we heading out. We stopped at the Discount Shoe Store. I got some steel toed shoes for work. I got same slip on shoes by Worx by Red Wings Shoes that I got last year. They are will made shoes. I have worn my work shoe for almost a year and a half 5 or 6 days a week and they still look like they have a while more to go. The best part is I will get $50 back from shoe for the shoes. Mom got some nice slip resistant shoes for her work at the restaurant. I hope they hold up as well as her last pair.

After buying the shoes, we headed over to Biltmore Park Town Square for an enjoyable evening. We started out in Barnes and Noble were I brought, The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook for mom and me. Since things are slowing up a little at work, I hope to be able to do a little more cooking. We eat dinner at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza. Mom had the Spicy Shrimp Pizza that she had been wanting for the past couple weeks. I had the Rosemary Chicken and Mushroom Pizza. Both pizzas tasted excellent. Brixx has a great beer offerings. I was tempted to get the sampler so I could try a couple different craft beers that they have. I did not have the extra money to get it. We went to the the Regal Theater and watch Boo! A Madea Halloween. I love watching Tyler Perry movies. This was the first I watched in a theater. I laughed a lot during the movie. The best thing about Tyler Perry movies is he makes good points about life in a entertaining way.

No comments: