Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Wood And Leaves

It was a beautiful Saturday outside today. I spent my morning laying around the house and talking with Jo Anne and spending time with my sister and her kids. It took me awhile to get myself motivated to go outside and do some of the yard work that I need to get done. Once I did, I got the rest of the pile of wood picked up and stacked between the two trees by the back gate and got most of the leaves in the backyard raked into a pile. All I need to do now is find a old blanket to use to move the leaves to the compost pile.

The big pile of leaves.

The wood pile sorted out by size.

I still have a lot of work to do around the yard and house. I have a good start to getting to yard ready for some fun in the spring. The backyard is looking good now. I guess tomorrow, I will work on getting the house decorated for Christmas. I need to get the Christmas tree out of the garage and setup in the living room. I want to do a little more decorating out in the front yard then the lights I did last year. I hope to get a little extra money to get on Christmas stuff from the stores.

No comments: