Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Day Walking And Shopping In Greenville, SC

Monday, mom and I went down to Greenville, South Carolina. Mom and I walked Main Street and around Falls Park a little. There is a lot of construction going on in the downtown area so we did not get to explore as much as I would have liked. I am sure the construction will make a trip down to Greenville in the spring more interesting. I did manage to scout out some locations for adventures in the spring.

We spent a couple hours in downtown which is more then we should have with all the smoke from the wildfires. We enjoyed our time anyway.

The Reedy River coming through downtown Greenville.

People enjoying the falls in Falls Park.

Ducks enjoying a river below the falls.

A creek off to the side below the falls.

Mom and I enjoyed looking around the park and on Main Street. After eating lunch and looking around Mast General Store, we went to Haywood Mall and the stores on Woodruff Road. Everything I was looking for I could not find in the size or color, I wanted if I even found a price I wanted to pay. We both enjoyed are day and headed back home after eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

I am planning to go out for a hiking with my friend Seth on Thursday. I am looking forward to that outing.

2 comments:

L. D. said...

This is sure a beautiful area. They have created good things along the water and the natural things about the water is great too.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

L.D. ~ Yes It is a beautiful place. It is very relaxing there too. Great place to walk around.