Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kokomo, Indiana Tornado Damage

I am in Kokomo, Indiana for my nephew's wedding this afternoon. This past week Kokomo and surrounding area was hit by multiple tornadoes. One hit just a short distant down the road from the hotel I am staying at this weekend. We head out this morning to do a little shopping for the wedding and look at the tornado damage.

The neighborhood across from the mall we went too.

The Starbucks Coffee that was damaged in the tornado.

Here is a video of the Starbucks pictured above getting hit by the tornado.

As I said the wedding in this afternoon. I will try to post pictures of it later. I am just glad everyone in my family is ok here in Kokomo. My niece told us that one tornado hit the road behind her house. No damage to her house.

No comments: