Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day Of Working Around The House

This is the first Saturday, I have had off from work in I do not know how long. I have then busy at work. We have had a lot of orders coming into the warehouse. As you know if you have been following my blog, I got a position in the shipping office. Last week, I got the backup lead position for the dock.

I was glad to get this Saturday off because I had a few projects, I needed to do around the house. Today, I took the trash and recyclables to the dump. I had to made two trip. After the dump, I went to Lowe's and got some concrete mix to fix up the front steps. This was my first time working with concrete and brick.

The steps before I started.

Took the bricks off and cleaned the area a little.

The finished job. Pretty good for my first time.

After I got the projects done and mom got off from work, my sister dropped her kids off so we could take them to go see a movie that my mom promised them like two months ago. This was the first weekend, I was able to do it since I had to work Saturdays and the few I had off I had other things come up. The kids decided on seeing Finding Dory. They enjoyed the movie. I thought it was okay. I am sure I would have enjoyed it more but my nephew had to go to the bathroom right as the movie was getting good.

We eat pizza at Brixx's after the movie since my mom and the boys were hungry. My niece said she was not feeling good halfway through dinner. I think it was more she was tired since she is used to goes to bed earlier.

I enjoyed my night then with the problems. I am glad the kids enjoyed the movie. Mom enjoyed her evening and her pizza.

No comments: