Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Shopping With Mom

Mom needed to get a new dress for my niece's wedding coming up next weekend. We decided to go looking around Asheville after mom got off work today.

Before going to the stores, we stop at Juicy Lucy's Burger Bar and Grill for dinner. Mom wanted to try it out and also see an old coworker. She got to saw her former coworker. We both enjoyed our meals. Juicy Lucy specializes in burgers that have cheese cooked in the middle of the hamburger paddy.

After eating, we head to T.J. Maxx. Mom found a dress she liked but it did not fit. It was just a little too small. We looked a little more and did not find anything else. After awhile, we decided to head to Marshalls near the airport. We did not find anything there so we walked a couple doors down to Ross Dress for Less. Mom found two dresses that she liked. Once she tried them on and made sure they fit, we looked around and got a couple things for the house.

The dresses mom picked out.

I have been looks for a new door mat for the front door for a while. I decided to get this one tonight.

Mom picked this out to hung on the wall. She said she got it for my sister's kids.

I am looking forward to my trip next weekend to the wedding. My sister, Mary, started up to Indiana early this morning. I will spend this week getting the car and myself ready. My sister, Lisa, will come and stay at the house to take care of Rayna. I hope to get some good pictures to share here on the blog.

No comments: