Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, January 22, 2016

The Big Snow Of January 2016

Hi everyone one. I had today off from work due to the snow storm that is still dumping snow outside. I am glad that it has been more snow then ice. Yesterday, the weather forecast was different every time and on every different source I looked at. I have been working some overtime at work due to the upcoming switch over to a new computer system at work. When I am at home I have not had the energy to do much but sleep. When I do feel like doing things, I need to work on different projects around the house which I seem to be way behind on. So that is the reason for the lack of post lately.

I wanted to take a little time to share some pictures of the snow here. The measured the snow around one in the afternoon today and I had 9 inches (22 cm) out in the front yard. It is still snowing and is supposed to continue throughout tight into Saturday morning. They are calling for a total snow fall where I live between 12 inches (30cm) to 16 inches (40 cm).

The front yard.


The patio


The fire pit is almost covered up.


The swing, I guess I am not going to be swinging.


Rayna having some fun playing in the snow.




I hope I can get out by Monday so I can get back to work. The mailman did not deliver the mail at the house today. The road crew does a good job with keeping the highways and main roads open. once the snow stops they get the secondary and other roads cleared quickly but this is a lot more snow then we normally get. I will work on clearing the driveway and walkways here at the house tomorrow. Maybe get out in the afternoon after some of my neighbors with 4 wheel drive make the roads drive-able for we. I more worried if I get out about getting back up the the house. I have some cat liter to help get traction for the hill at the entrance of my neighborhood.

No comments: