Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Working On A Couple Projects And My Store

Sorry guys it has been over a month since my last post. I have been focusing on a projects and working on listing more books in my online store.

I have been working on getting things cleared up so I can travel to the Philippines next year. If everything goes go I should have that taking care of by the end of the year.

I done several projects around the house. I now have two working showers in the house. I built a fire pit by my patio. I have a lot of yard work to do. I am going to cut some of the bushes around the yard down to the ground and let them grow back since they have a lot of dead spots. I am waiting for my sister to return my lawnmower which broke-down when she borrowed it to cut her lawn. She was been waiting for her boyfriend to get the part he needs to fix it. I am glad it has been dry this summer so the grass have not grown a whole lot but it does need mowing now and the leaves are starting to fall.

We had been making preparations to switch to a new computer system at work. They were going to do it in October but this week they decided to push it back to February. When they get things switched to the new computer system, they are planning for us to have a lot of overtime.

Most of my free time has been working on getting more books listed on my online store. My sales have gone up. I hope going into the holiday season that my sales will increase more. I have been wanting to try to sale some clothes but have not broke-down and bought some at the thrift store yet. I have also been checking the clearance sections a the stores but not seen anything at a price I feel I could make a little money from. Sometimes you get lucky.

I will try to post somethings on the blog but it is not going to be on the top of my list. I miss posting on the blog and will be back to regularly posting sometime after the new year.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I guessed you must be up to your eyes in busyness. Hope all your plans work out well.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Thank you. I hope my plans work out well too. If they do I should have some more interesting things to share here on my blog.