Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Looking For A Car For Mom

Today, mom had off from work, so we went out looking to see want cars are out there in the price range and meets the needs of my mom. Mom has been without a car for about two years now since she had a wreak with her last car. She has been talking more and more about getting another car. Mom wants to get a mini van or SUV so she will have enough seats for the grand-kids. It gets crowned in my car when we take my sister and her three kids out on day trips.

The unfortunate thing is that mom does not have the money right now in order to get a car. I will try to help her buy a car but in will be a couple month before we are in a position to buy the vehicle she needs. Today's outing was to see want we could get for the price range we can afford. There was not very many options on the two car lots we had time to look at today but it looks like we will be able to get something the will be in rather good shape.

I find car salesmen annoying because they will not let you just look around the lot and decide on your own what you want. We are going to try to look at some more cars on Sunday when some of the dealerships are closed and we can look without being bothered. I do not like being rushed into a purchase and car salesman seem to give me the feeling.

I hope we will be able to save up enough money to get mom a car by the end of the year. Money seems to be really tight right now but we will have a couple bills paid off here soon. The unfortunate thing is I am going to be hiring another lawyer to take care of a couple things. I have a lawyer friend at church that said he will help me find the right lawyer to help with the issues I need help with. I hope it does not cost much but it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I don't like salesmen/women either. Hope you manage to get a good car for your Mom.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I hope I find her a good car too. I just would like to just walk around and look at the cars and go ask questions if I need too.