Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Cleaning The Trash Cans

Today's project was cleaning the trash cans. I guess it comes from my years of working in food service but I like to gave my trash cans a good cleaning every once in awhile. This afternoon after I got home from church I changed my clothes and headed outside and pulled the trash cans out of the shed. The sprayed them down with Clorox blench spray and let them sit for 30 minutes or so to kill the germs.

After they sat for a little I sprayed them out with the garden hose. I wish I had hot water outside but the Clorox blench spray should kill the germs okay.

They I left the trash cans out in the sun to dry. They look and smell a lot better.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Not a job I would wish to do but would if necessary. People in the UK use bin liners which removes the need for frequent washing.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I do not wash they out the frequently. I cleaned them this turn because my sister dropped some trash off they was really nasty. They cans started to smell before that.