Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, July 09, 2015

July 7 , 2015 Gatlinburg Trip, Part 2: Gatlinburg

This is the second post of a two post on my mom and mine trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We made it into Gatlinburg around 11:30 AM. We stopped at Blaine's Grill & Bar next to Ripley's Odditorium. We both enjoyed our lunch. I had the Mexico City hamburger and it was very tasty and cooked just the way I like it. We got great service too. The restaurant was very clean. I would go back to this restaurant.

After eating lunch started our tour around Gatlinburg at the Ripley's Odditorium. We brought the Combo tickets to go to the Odditorium, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Guinness World Records Museum.

Pictures from Ripley's Odditorium.









Pictures from Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. I enjoyed it here but it would have been better if it was less crowned.















Guinness World Records Museum was okay but I was expecting more then what was in there.

The toured the Christ in the Smokies Museum and Gardens was tell the life of Jesus with 3D Dioramas.

Mom and I looked around some of the shops in Gatlinburg in between the museums and after we went to the Tanger Outlets in Sevierville, Tennessee. To finish our day we had dinner at Two Brothers Italian Restaurant in Sevierville. This is one of the best if not the best Italian Restaurant I have been too. The portions were big and the food was full of flavor. I am going to have to return to this restaurant again too. After dinner, mom and I had good ride home.

No comments: