Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Switching Out The Old Outlets

This weekend's house project was doing the outlets in my bedroom and replacing the handle on the sliding glass door. I planned on changing out the outlets a lot soon but kept getting busy with other things around the house and life events. I did two outlet a couple weeks ago and finished the rest this afternoon.

As you can see the old outlets were in bad shape. They had paint on and in them and I had to break the face plate to get some of them off.

The new outlets look so much better then the old outlet. It improve the look of the room and I have more useable outlets to plug things in my room.

I plan to continue to work on the little project here and there around the house and make it good better for Jo Anne when she gets here. There are a couple projects I waiting for her to get here so she can help me decide on design and color of them.

5 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Lots of projects and how sweet of you to wait for somw so that you can get Jo Ann's input. I know how much she will appreciate you doing that.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Denise ~ I am waiting to do some projects because it is hard to share all the options. It is Jo Anne's house just as much as it is my house. I want her to put her touches on the house just as much as I do.

Valerie said...

Jo Anne will be thrilled to do her own thing in the house.

Jo Anne said...

I really can't wait to get there my Love and help you working around the house. I miss you and I'm longing to be with you. I love you forever and ever.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I am sure she will be.

Jo Anne ~ I cannot wait for you to get here too. I miss you so much.