Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Food Journey: Mexican Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches

I got the idea for this breakfast sandwich form BinomialBaker: Cinco de Mayo Breakfast Sandwiches. I did not have time to make my own guacamole so I brought some from the store. I skipped the salsa and used a different cheese in which Jodie's recipe calls for. I added the bacon.

Things you will need:

  • 6 English Muffins
  • 6 Eggs cooked your way
  • 6 slices of Habanero and Jalapeno cheese
  • 12 slices of bacon
  • guacamole

Toast the english muffins. Melt cheese on the top slice of the english muffin. Place a tablespoon or 2 of the guacamole on the cheese. Place the egg on the bottom slice of the english muffin with the two slices of bacon on top the egg. Place the top and bottom together and enjoy.

Please take some time to check out the great recipes by Jodie at BinomialBaker.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

It looks nice and filling.