Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Food Journey: Italian Bread

What you will need:

  • French bread
  • Butter or Margarine
  • Italian seasoning

You can make you own French bread or buy a fresh loaf at the store. I brought a loaf from the store. Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise. Spear the butter to cover both halves of the beard.

Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the butter.

Place in the oven with boiler on. Remove when bread is toasted. This will only take a few minutes. Let it cool for a few minutes. Cut into pieces and enjoy.

3 comments:

troutbirder said...

Now that looks good. Though having no culinary talents it's what I order at Subway...:)

Dan the Mountain Man said...

troutbirder ~ I have very little culinary talents. I wish I had more time to work on them. I enjoy cooking for friends and family.

Valerie said...

It does look good, Dan, and so simple to do as well.