Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday Happenings

As normal for Saturdays, I enjoyed talking with Jo Anne this morning. I talked a little but still not got anything decided on with things to do while I am visiting the Philippines later this summer. We want to have at least a few things schedule so we can make the best use of my time.

After, we finished talking my brother, Tim, can over and delivered a patio table and a swing for the back yard. I will need to paint the patio table and get some chairs but it is a nice addition to the house. I will talk with mom and a good place to put the swing. It is sitting on the patio right now but I want to have some more room to enjoy swing on it. I cannot wait to Jo Anne to get here so we can enjoy time sitting in the swing talking.



After my brother, left I started to get ready for the rest of the day and take my lunch. While I was getting ready I noticed I had a visitor in the backyard.

As I try to move around to get a better picture the turkey flew over my fence and ran across the yard of the house in back of us.

2 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

I would love to visit the Philippines. Exciting time for you planning your trip and seeing Jo Anne. I would like one of those swings. We also need some patio furniture, both on the list :)

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Denise ~ I cannot wait to leave for my trip. I slowly getting different things for around the house. It is nice to have the patio furniture and the swing. I sure Jo Anne and I will enjoy the patio when she gets here.