Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Coming To The Philippines This Summer!

Jo Anne and I have been planning for me to return to the Philippines since I left. We were waiting for her Visa to be approved but that is taking a lot longer then we hoped. We decided that I would come this year to visit. Back in January, I put in for my vacation time for the beginning of July. I had to wait for First of April to have my vacation approved. I received the approval of the whole two weeks that I put in for. I am so excited to be with Jo Anne again even for the short time it will be. I saved a few vacation days for when we get the approval for Jo Anne's Visa. We are praying we get the approval before my trip.

While there I will have to honor of attending my niece's wedding with Jo Anne. Jo Anne and I wish it was are wedding. I will also meet my other niece and goddaughter for the first time, that was born a month after my first trip.

Our plan is to post as much as we can while I am in the Philippines this summer. I know Jo Anne and I will be busy spending time together and visiting with family and friends. We are also planning to do a little sightseeing. We are looking forward to my upcoming trip and hope to share some of the fun with you here.

3 comments:

Jo Anne said...

I thank God so much He granted the approval of your vacation leave. I really can't wait to see you soon my Love. I keep praying that God will grant His favor again to approve my visa before your visit. I long to join you there. I miss you and I love you very much my Love.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Jo Anne ~ I cannot wait to spend time with you again. I pray your Visa is approved soon. I love you very very much! Mahal na mahal kita!

Valerie said...

Have a wonderful time together. I wish it could be more permanent for you both.