Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Double Shot Of Snow

I left work early tonight due to the second round of snow this week. The first snow was only about an inch no work missed for it. The storm tonight is suppose to being 5 to 9 inches of snow. I am so glad it is snow and not ice like last week's storm.

I spent the day before work paying all the bills that are due before the end of the month just in case I am not able to get out tomorrow or Friday. The first snow was easy to clean up and drive in. This snow is heavier and wetter. My mom and I should be in good shape even if we get snowed in as long as the power does not go out. The snow looks so nice around the house. Here is some pictures from the first snow this week.


The house in the snow.



The patio in the snow.



A bird had some fun between the house and the garage.

No comments: