Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Sofa and Loveseat

The new sofa and loveseat, my mom and I brought this past weekend was delivered this morning. The delivery guys did a great job at getting it in the front door. I had to take the door of the hinges so they could get the sofa in the door.

The living room looks so much better now with the old sofa and loveseat gone and the new sofa and loveseat in place. Now I can lay on the sofa and be comfortable and not have to worry about sinking into the hole in the sofa. As you can see in the pictures Rayna loves the new sofa.





One more piece in place in making the house a home. Next thing is to find a coffee table and some end tables with a couple lamps. I think the house is rest to have a party in January for my friends and people who helped me get the house. I also plan to dedicate the house at that time.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

It's looking good, Dan. I bet you can't wait to spend your first Christmas in your new home. I didn't know you had a dog!

Jo Anne said...

The house looks very nice and beautiful my Love. Everything is organized and put in place already. I really can't wait to get there and live with you and Mom. I miss you and I love you very much my Love.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ It is going to be nice to be in new house for the first Christmas. I have posted about my dog before but I guess it has been awhile.

Jo Anne ~ I cannot wait for you to get here either. Everyone is waiting for you to become part of the family.