Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dinner And A Movie With Mom

Mom and I headed up to Biltmore Park in Asheville for what seems to have become an annual thing for us of a dinner and a movie. Mom and I enjoy going to Biltmore Park for shopping and eating out.

We ate at Hickory Tavern which we enjoyed. The service was a little slow but the it was good service. I had the Black and Blue Burger. It has to be the best Black and Blue Burger I have had. They have tons of televisions with several different games ball games on them. The main game of the night is played on a huge television in the high seat section. If you like sports Hickory Tavern is a place for you.

After we ate we heading down to the theater to see the final Hobbit movie, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I have been waiting all year for this movie. Peter Jackson did not appointment me with another great movie.





After the movie, Mom and I stopped at the Cold Stone Creamery and got some ice cream. Since it was not too cold outside we walked around and looked at the lights as we ate the ice cream. Mom and I had a enjoyable night.

6 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely that you took your mom out. As the mother of a son, I enjoy my time with mine immensely and appreciate these moments. What a wonderful son you are.

Valerie said...

Wondering what IS a black and blue burger? Glad you got to see the film as well as enjoying a meal out with your Mom.

L. D. said...

I guess we will go see Hobbit after New Years. It is hard to wait but we will may go see it twice. Have a great holiday season.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Denise ~ Mom enjoys when we go out to dinner and things. I try doing it regularly.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ A black and blue burger is a burger with blue cheese on it. I love blue cheese.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

L.D. ~ I hope you enjoy the movie when you go see it.