Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Busy With The Holidays

This month has been a busy one for me. I have been doing projects around the house, work, my online store, family stuff and holiday stuff.

Last weekend, I spend time working on my online store and it was my nephew's tenth birthday. I have been having a good month in sales so far this month. On Saturday night, my mom and I took Jason to Asiana in Skyland, North Carolina (South Asheville) for his birthday dinner.





After dinner we when to see Shadrack Christmas Wonderland at the Western Carolina Ag Center.











Then last Sunday, my sister had a birthday party for Jason at her house. I spend the morning running around town getting things for the party while she got the house ready for the house. Sunday afternoon, my brother, Tim dropped off a Christmas tree for mom and me. I got the tree setup on Monday morning and mom decorated it Monday night.

This weekend, my mom and I brought a new sofa and loveseat. The store will be delivering it on Thursday. Our old sofa have bit the dust with the string breaking so the cushions sink down into the sofa. I am not looking forward to trying to get rid of the old sofa and loveseat since the furniture store will not get the old ones away. Ah, back in t he day when the furniture store would do that. I also got new smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector for the house. I am happy to see the house come together and become more of a home.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You sure have been busy with those delightful events. Good news about the sales on your store.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ It is good to see things coming together for the house and the holidays.