Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, November 01, 2014

First Snow for Winter 2014

Some of the tree still have green leaves on them. Many trees still have their leaves on them. It seems too early to be have snow around here. Western North Carolina had its first snow last night at reach south of Asheville.



Rayna checking out the snow on the patio.




The rest of my backyard covered in snow.




My car before I cleaned it off to take mom to work.




Such a pretty view of the house from the road.




The good thing the road where still warm so the snow did not stick to the road.

7 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Well it looks pretty for photographs :) Glad the roads were warm enough that it melted. I heard that there was snow in the western part of Virginia but none here yet. First real chilly day today though. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Jo Anne said...

I love the pictures you posted my Love. I long to see the the snow for real. I miss you and I love you!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Denise ~ The snow did look beautiful. It was almost all melted by the end of the day.

Jo Anne ~ I long to share the fun of snow with you too. I miss you and I love you too.

Valerie said...

Oooh snow. I remember the time when I used to like it! We had torrential rain in the night, just hoping it stays as rain. Love the picture of your new house, Dan.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I still love to see snow. I like it more when I can still get to work. This one was good because I did not need to work some I could enjoy it.

troutbirder said...

Mnmmmm. Had no idea it snowed that much that early in N.C...

Dan the Mountain Man said...

troutbirder ~ We normally do not get snow this much until at least Thanksgiving. It has snowed in every month in North Carolina in the higher mountains.