Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Car Problems Agian And Voting

So far this has been an interesting week. On Monday, the check engine light came on in my car when I started to head to work. I was worried because of the issues I have had in the past two months. I planned on voting Tuesday and I was determined not to miss voting. The Senate race in North Carolina was one of the biggest in the country. I did not care for either Kay Hagan or Tom Tilas. I voted because I believe it is the duty of a citizen to vote. I am a limited government person. I believe government should only be big enough to take care of the things it is responsible for. I believe neither Hagan or Tilas will out the things that need to be cut. I do not want to get into a full out political rant here so I leave it at that. I am glad that I got to vote and things went smoothly and quickly when I voted.

Okay now for the car, I took the car into the garage this morning. It turned out to be a fuel valve that needs to be replaced. The valve alone cost over $300. My mechanic said I should be okay to drive around with the valve stuck like it is for now. I will need to get it replaced before I get my car inspected. The mechanic told me the valve is stuck right were I would want it stuck if it got stuck.

I hope that I have good sales during the Christmas shopping season so I will have the money to cover the car repair. I have the next two weeks off. I plan to work on listed as much books and other stuff on my online store while I am off from work. I also plan to do some blogging too.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

How will you know when you need more fuel if the valve won't tell you?

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ The valve is to let gas from one part of the fuel system to another. The fuel gauge works.

joeh said...

At least it is stuck in the right position. Makes you wonder what it is need for in the first place.

Good luck on increased sales to pay for it...I hate car problems.