Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Good End To An Interesting Week

Last weekend, I was without my car since it was sitting in the service department. I am happy to say I got my car back on Monday. The whole experience with the dealership with this event makes me not want to do business with the dealership's service department again. I was lied to and left feeling if they knew what they were doing I would have had my car back on Friday and would not have been without my car over the weekend. The computer is my car went and and my mechanic had my car towed to the dealership when he could not get the new computer or my old computer to initialize. The dealership was suppose to put the new computer back in and flash it to get it to work. The new computer was a used computer from the junkyard. The dealership left the old computer in and flashed it. Which I praised God that it works for now. The part that gets me upset little is that my mechanic left the fuse out to cut the power off to the computer. The mechanic at the dealership did not even check the fuse when he worked on my car Thursday. Any one who works on computers there are somethings you want to cut the power off to the computer. First you do not check the fuse to see it is out and then you tell me I had a bad fuse. How can it be a bad fuse when there was no fuse? How about telling me the truth when you are working on my car. If the dealership told me the truth about my car I would not be pissed off at them. If I was told the truth, I would not be mad about not have my car over the weekend because I would have said people over look things. Since the dealership's service department lied to me, I am not only mad about being lied to and being without my car for I longer time then I should have been and I lost my trust to do business with the dealerships service department.

When I am doing business with someone I am truthful in my business transaction. I do not except a mechanic to tell me everything that they do with my car but I except them not to tell me they did something when they did not do it. If I did not trust you in business, I will not do business with you. If I trust you in business, I will do business with you.

The rest of my week went good. Work went smoothly. I went to a training meeting at work for a team I volunteer for to help improve things at work. After the meeting, I felt I lot better about being part of the team and the reason the team is being formed. Not only do I believe the team will help improve thing at work but I get overtime pay when I go to the meeting. I like working for the company I work for. I am happy to see them take action to improve the good job they already do. There is always room to improve and you cannot make everyone happy.

I planned to get some more books listed on Saturday but that did not happen. I did get some work on my online store done. I got my listing program updated and updated my current listings to prepare for the coming Christmas shopping season. I will try to get the listings done sometime this week.

Today, Sunday, was a very good day. I decided to go to the 9:45 service at church so I could try a new Bible Fellowship Class out at 11:10. The new class is lead by one of my old Sunday School teacher who just returned from two years in London, England. He was in London doing work for his job. Today, was also the first day Pastor Steve was back as Senior Pastor. I enjoyed both of their teachings and they both have the same style of teaching. I am sure God will bless me with both of their teaching.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, ~ Ephesians 1:3

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

That's a shame you had so much trouble with the dealership. I'm glad the rest of your week went well.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

I believe I will try taking my car to another dealership if I need to take it to a dealership to get something done. I hope I do not need any more work on my car so I can focus on my house.

Valerie said...

Okay, Dan, you can start looking forward now that the car problem is out of the way.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I am looking forward now. I am trying to decide want to do first.