Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Starting To Look Like A Home

Last weekend, I got all my stuff moved out of my old place and moved to my new house. I cleaned the old place a little and turned the keys in on Monday. This weekend, we plan to get the rest of my mom's stuff out of her apartment. Mom has done most of the organizing in the new house. I got most of my office setup and working on putting the books from my online store on the shelves.

I am loving living in my new house. It is nice and quiet in the neighborhood. It is so nice not to hear dogs barking at everything that moves or people arguing. At the new house, I may here a dog during the day but not all the time. Just hearing the noise of people coming and going home and trucks making deliveries. It is so nice to be able to go outside and relax and enjoy the quietness.

I hope to get back to posting regularly on the blog next week. I hope to have everything setup this weekend at the new house.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I am glad to hear you're settling in so well. It is nice to be able to organise things the way you want them in a new home.

Blackberry Lane said...

I wish you much happiness in the new home. Enjoy the weekend.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie and Mildred ~ Thank you. I am enjoying the new house. I can't wait to start working on a few idea I have to improve the house. It is already a great place to relax.

joeh said...

THere is something special about having your own place!