Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, September 06, 2014

First Night In The New House

It has been a busy week getting the house ready and moving stuff. My brother, Tim helped me move some of the bigger stuff to day and will help me in the morning get the rest of the big stuff from mom's old place.

I am glad I got the bed over to the new house so I can sleep here tonight. I gave Jo Anne and her dad a tour of the new house over Skype. I cannot wait to get Jo Anne here. I sorry for the short post but I am tired and going to take my rest now. Another long day ahead tomorrow. The good thing is it will start in the new house.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You need your rest, Dan, so don't worry about blogging. I am delighted that you are installed in the new house and that you were able to show it to Jo Anne and her Dad. Isn't technology wonderful?

Betsy Adams said...

Congrats on your new home.. There's nothing better than home ownership... I am excited for you... Hope you get some rest soon.
Hugs,
Betsy

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Thank you, I am so glad to be in the new house now. It is hard to believe that not too long ago I would not be able to tour Jo Anne around the house as I did last night. Technology is good when it does good things.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Betsy ~ Thank you too. I am so happy about owning my own house. I have been forcing myself to rest at times. It seems between moving in and finding little things that need to be done, I could go 24/7.