Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Western North Carolina Air Museum Annual Air Fair At Hendersonville Airport

I had an enjoyable time at the Western North Carolina Air Museum's Annual Air Fair at the Hendersonville Airport on Saturday. I took my friend, Seth, with me since he wanted to hung out a little. The air show was a little smaller then I was expecting by what I heard on the radio but still was a great show. They had a good mix of old planes and cars.


Line of old cars to enjoy.









A two-seater Gyrocopter!





Free ride in the Ornithopter!



They offered plane ride over the city of Hendersonville, North Carolina for $90.


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Appeared to be an interesting show, Dan. I particularly liked the car in the second picture.

Jo Anne said...

How I wish I was there that time. :( missing you more my Love!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ It was an interesting show. The car were the best part of the show this year.

Jo Anne ~ I wish you were there with me too. I miss you so much.

joeh said...

Love the old cars and how well people restore them.