Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 08, 2014

The Touch Of The Master's Hand

There are many times in my life, where I have felt like the violin in the song, The Touch of the Master's Hand by Wayne Watson. I guess that is why it is one of my favorite songs to listen too. God has been working on me a lot over my life making me into the masterpiece he wants me to be. I think about the process of becoming the great man of God, he wants me to be, I see the many times I get in the way. I see the many times where other people get in the way of the process too. In reading the Bible, I see where God used the last people on the our list that we would use to do his will. He used a murder and a man who could not speak very will in order to free his people from Egypt. God used one of the biggest persecutors of the church to spread the good news of Jesus, all over the Roman Empire. Rather it is ourselves or someone else that looks like a old beat up violin, maybe before we write the person off as a peice of junk, we should watch the Lord do his work and see the masterpiece he is working on. Our greatest gift in life may come from the Master's Hand.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

Our life and our future is in God's hand. We will keep the faith my Love and never give up! I miss you and I love you very much!