Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Food Journey: White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer

When I stopped at Wal~mart on the way home earlier this week to get a couple things for the home. Creamer for my morning coffee was one of the things I needed to get. I was surprised to see the White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer by International Delight. I have only seem it in the stores around here during the Christmas Season. Needless to say I brought some and have been enjoying my favorite coffee creamer flavor. What is you favorite coffee creamer flavor? What would a flavor you would like to see? I would like to see a chocolate mint flavor creamer.

4 comments:

joeh said...

Vanilla

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Joeh ~ Would that be French Vanilla or just Vanilla?

Valerie said...

I don't drink coffee anymore and when I did I took it black.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ I cannot drink coffee black.