Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Going Without The Car

While I made it through the work week with out my car. One of my coworkers have been giving me a ride to and from work. He refuses to take any money to giving me a ride. I plan when I get my car back to go to the coffee shop he likes to go to and see if they have gift certificates. I am sure he will not turn the gift certificates down. My friend, Keith, has helped me with doing my running like going to the bank and shipping out the sales from my eBay store. Today he took me over to see my mom so I could spend time with her and get my clothes washed. We settled on me giving him some bubble wrap to use for his eBay store.

I cannot wait to get my car back on Tuesday or Wednesday. I there is so much, I rely on the car to do in my life. While I am without the car I have been able to sleep in a little since I have not been able to take mom to work in the mornings. One of mom's coworkers have been taking her to and forth work too. Along with the extra sleep I have been able to read the blogs I follow and find new blogs to follow and do some much needed housework. Two of the blogs I added to my reading list over the last few are A View From Over Here and Montanagirl.

I feel bad Rayna, my dog, because she has not been getting her daily ride in the car. I plan to take her with me next Saturday, when I go to take some more pictures for my other blog, Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. I am thinking of heading down around Rutherfordton, North Carolina. This coming week will be the first week since February that I have missing posting a picture of a church or memorial on the blog. I am sure Rayna will enjoy the ride since she has not been down in that area before. She seemed to enjoy the ride down around Northern Greenville County, South Carolina to take pictures down there. While traveling around Rutherfordton, I may check on an idea for a post here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows that I have been thinking about doing. That will be for a later date when I do not have Rayna with me so I will not have to leave her in a hot car. Next weeks trip, will have points where I can let her our of the car and walk around a little and she will not be sitting in the car alone for more then a minute while I take a couple pictures.

Being without my car for a week has not been all bad, but I will be glad to get my car back in a couple days. I thank God, I have the money to pay for the repairs. The unfortunate part it looks like it will take most of my savings at this time. I have been able to get somethings done I would have just put off if I had the car.

No comments: