Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Food Journey: Heluva Good!® Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Sour Cream Dip

I normally use the Food Journey post to share a recipe and food idea. Since I do not seem to have the time to work out some of the recipes of my own as I would like. I am going to start sharing reviews of food products and good places to eat too with my Food Journey post. Please feel free to tell me what you think. I will see how it goes too. I do not get money from companies to promote items here. I let you know if I do. I hope you can try them and enjoy them too as I do.

About two weeks ago now, I discovered Heluva Good!® Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Sour Cream Dip in my local Wal~Mart's dairy case. This is a limited time offering from Heluva Good!® this year. I like a lot the sour cream dips that Heluva Good!® makes and is available in my local stores.

The Roasted Garlic & Caramelized Onion Sour Cream Dip a great garlic and onion taste that is not over powering to the taste from the garlic or onion. I enjoy it with chips and crackers for my snacks. I have not had a problem with broken chips with the smooth texture of the sour cream based dip. I am not sure how long this product will be out but I guess it will be out for the rest of 2014. I would recommend you look for it and give it a try for your snack or to have at your next party.

No comments: