Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Windy Cold Night!

It has been a very windy cold night. I was glad to be inside a nice warm warehouse at work. I almost froze going out to my car on my dinner break. It was right at freezing and the wind made it feel even colder. Before our first break at work, part of a tree along the walkway to the parking lot from the warehouse blew down.

Fortunately, no ones' car was hit when the tree fell, although it did come close to one of my coworkers' car. It looks like about half the tree fell when the wind snapped the tree. I hope this is the last bit of winter weather until next winter. It has been a long winter. We had a lot of snow. I am ready to go hiking and swimming when the weather gets warm enough. I am looking for the nice warm weekend they are calling for here in Western North Carolina this Easter Weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That could have been nasty to both human and car. Roll on summer, eh?

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Yes I am glad human or car was hurt. I cannot wait for the warmer weather of summer.