Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Goals And Hopes For 2014

Will 2014 is off to a great start. With the being of the year as a always do is sit down and think of my goals and hopes for the year ahead.

Of course, Jo Anne's and my biggest hope for 2014 is to be together again. We keep our hopes up that the issue with Jo Anne's Visa will be resolved soon. It has been I had hard and long wait already. We both trust that God will work everything out for us.

As you guys know, who have been following Mountain Highs and Valley Lows, I started last month looking for a house of my own. I want a better home to bring Jo Anne to when she finally gets here. My mom will be moving in with us. Thursday, I put an offer on a 3 bedroom and 1 and half bath house with a full basement. All three of us love the house. There is three other offers on the house at this time. It is a short sales so we are waiting for the bank of the seller to approve the offer. Jo Anne and I have been praying to find a house that will be a great starter home for our life together. I have had such faith on getting a good house, I had been saying, "When we get this house I will ..."

I had a good year in 2013 with my online store. I sold 235 items in 2013. My main goal is to become a power seller on eBay. Of coarse, my other goal is to continue to provide great customer service to all my customers. I have set a goal of having a feedback score of 500 by the end of 2014. I am in the middle of doing the inventory of my books. I am counting the boxes of book I have I still need to list. I guess I have about eighty boxes. Once I finish doing the counter for my taxes, I will need to work hard on listing all the books. I am planning some changes to my online store too. I am working on an about me page to add to my store. I also plan to start donating a portion of my sells to charity. I have already been doing it but I just want to make it a little easier on myself to give the money to the charity. I have been reviewing eBay FAQs to see how to set it up and decide which organization to give the money too.

My goal for Mountain Highs and Valley Lows and my other blogs is to be more consistent in doing posts. I know with this goal, I will need to work on my time management. I have had some good ideas for posts for the Blogs but I often let other things take up my time. I need to stop telling myself, I will work on it later. Besides, I will have a lot in 2014 to post about.

Many of my plan come with the need of money. I have set a goal of saving money to take care of the trip to go get Jo Anne without getting into more debt. I also have a goal of building up my emergency fund to a month worth expenses.

I am looking forward to a great year ahead. I will share a lot of it hear with you my followers.

No comments: