Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, January 27, 2014

Getting The Car Worked On

A couple weeks ago a must have ran over something. I have been having to put air in the one tire every other day at least. I have been waiting to get my rent paid for February before getting the tire fix and getting an oil change. That all changed Saturday when one of the cylinders started to backfire.

After taking my mom to work this morning, I took the car to the garage. They did a tune up just a few months ago. They took my car and checked it over. The wires were fine and the spark plug was undamaged. It turned out the cylinder was not get enough gas. They did a fuel injector cleaning. I hope I will not have any more problems with the car for a long time.

My tags are due next month so that means I need to get the car inspected. I will get an oil change at that point. I try to keep up on the oil change and other maintenance on my car.

I am glad that I had the money in the bank to pay for the repairs today. I rather have used the money to do for the house or the trip to go get Jo Anne.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That's right, Dan, save some money for Jo Anne's journey. Is there any news yet?

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Unfortunately, now news on her Visa yet. We have faith we will hear go news soon.

Randee Colton said...

There’s no harm in spending for car repairs as long as you have trusted mechanics who'll assure you that they’ll give your car the best and appropriate service it needs. I hope your car is already fixed, Dan. I also wish you’ll receive good news regarding Jo Anne’s visa as soon as possible.

Randee Colton

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Randee ~ I got my car fixed. I try to keep up with the regular maintenance. I'm looking for a new trusted mechanic since the one I have is closing his shop. He is retiring I guess. The road construction near his shop did not help his business too.