Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Busy And Slow

I know I have not been doing as good as I would like to be doing at posting on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I guess I am going to have to try to set a time to work on my posts. I enjoy working on post. I always seem to get my best ideas while I am at work and cannot write them down. When I get home I am too tired to work on a post. In the mornings, I have to get up early to take my mom to work and then I come back home to take some more sleep and talk a little bit with Jo Anne. I could give up the sleep I guess but I cannot the talking with Jo Anne.

It has been slow in sales in my eBay store. I have been working on getting more books listed. Last January, I was selling books left and right. This year, I have barely sold any books. I continue to get great feedback on what I do sell. I am sure sales will pick up in the coming weeks. I am thinking about want other things a could sell. My main focus will continue to be books.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

How about selling something to go with the books, fancy or pretty bookmarks for example, or my favourite magnetic ones.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Thank you for the suggestion. I have already looked into bookmarks. I me to find a good supplier to where I can sell then for a little profit.

I am checking in on some other things too. I still have a lot of books left to post.