Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Two Guys Kicking Me In My Sides!

I had a busy week this week. We had a ton of orders come in at work. Sales for the company where up last month and I guess they a up for this month too. So, I got some overtime. I would have got more overtime but I ended up going home early Wednesday night. Starting last Sunday, I started feeling the affects of a stomach virus. I sent a lot of time in the bathroom of Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday, I got so dehydrated that I feel like I had two guys standing on either side of me who would kick me every time I would move. I continue to work thought the pain to finish the orders I was working on. I left to go home on my first break.

On the way home I stopped at the store at got some juice and kefir. When I got home I did nothing but lay in bed watching videos on YouTube and drink the juice, kefir and water for five hours before the pain in my sides went away. After Wednesday, I got better each day and feel all better today.

I am glad I feel better because, I have overtime schedule all week and I have a couple appointments this week outside of work. Tuesday, I will start the process of looking for a place of my own for Jo Anne and I to live. I will have my mom move in with me too. I believe I am able to afford a place of my own now and I am getting tired of dealing with the issues you have when you are renting a place.

I am glad that I do not get sick that often and when I do my body fights the sickness off quickly. Thank God for good health.

4 comments:

joeh said...

That bug has been going around, glad you're rid of it. Good luck with a new place, sounds like things are moving in the right direction.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Joeh ~ Thanks the bug was a pain and I am glad it is done with for me. My house search officially being Tuesday afternoon.

Valerie said...

Well I am sorry you were feelng poorly and glad that you seem to have recovered. Nice to hear about the home hunting... does this mean the visor has been granted and Jo Anne can finally come to you?

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Unfortunately we are still waiting but we decided to start moving other things forward. We hope that the approval will come soon.