Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You Veterans!

I just want to take the time to thank you, veterans! It is because of your service to our country, I enjoy the freedoms I have.

I am thankful to our veterans when I worship in church. I am thankful to our veterans when I see someone who does not go to the same place of worship or no place of worship. We have that choice because of our veterans.

I am thankful to our veterans when I talk about issues. Rather we agree or disagree with the policies of congress or the President. We have that choice because of our veterans.

We have the choice to live, work and go to school where we want too because of our veterans. We have the choice to speak up or not when we see an injustice because of our veterans.

Thank you veterans for your service!

No comments: