Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday Musing: My Boloney Has A First Name!

This is my adaptation of Oscar Mayer bologna song.

My Boloney has a First Name!

my boloney has a first name its J-O-H-N
my boloney has a second name its B-O-E-H-N-E-R
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

my boloney has a first name its N-A-N-C-Y
my boloney has a second name its P-E-L-O-S-I
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

my boloney has a first name its H-A-R-R-Y
my boloney has a second name its R-E-I-D
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

my boloney has a first name its J-O-H-N
my boloney has a second name its M-C-C-A-I-N
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

my boloney has a first name its L-I-N-D-S-E-Y
my boloney has a second name its G-R-A-H-A-M
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

my boloney has a first name its B-A-R-A-C-K
my boloney has a second name its O-B-A-M-A
oh They say it every day and if you ask me why I'll ssaaaayyy

CUZ WASHINGTON HAZ A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-N-E-Y!!

2 comments:

joeh said...

I think you about covered everyone!

Well done!

joeh said...

Shared this on Facebook.