Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Out On The Web: Life Of A Stranger Who Stole My Phone

Okay, I did not have my phone stolen but this is what one girl did when she had her phone stolen. A girl goes to Spain on vacation. While at the beach her phone gets stolen. The guy who ends up with the phone starts taking pictures which are automatically unloaded to the girl's Dropbox account. She take the pictures and starts posting them on a Blog. Enjoy the Life of a stranger who stole my Phone. After you visit this Blog you will want to follow it. See the wonderful of the guy who has this girl's phone.

2 comments:

joeh said...

Very funny!

Thanks D the MM

Dan the Mountain Man said...

I have lots of websites out there I would like to share. I need to take to time to work on posting them to the blog.