Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hard Time Sleeping

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping over the past month. I have been busy with work, trying to work on the my online books store and helping my mother out. I seem to always be doing something and do not have enough time to do everything I need to do. When I get home from work early in the morning I take a little time to relax. I lay out the books I sold that evening to prepare them for shipping in the morning and talk with Jo Anne. I normally get to sleep between 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning only to get up at 8:45 in the morning to go take my mom to work. When I get back home from taking mom to work I take some time to talk with Jo Anne a little before she takes her sleep. I try to take an hour or two more of sleep before getting ready for my day and doing some running before I need to head to work. Weekends seem to be even more busy even if I have Saturday off, trying to do all the house work.

Over the past few week I seems to have been sleeping less. It has been taking me longer to get to sleep. I afraid to take a sleeping aid because I need to get up early to take mom to work. Some days I think about just staying up after taking mom to work just so I will crash when I get home after work the next night. A couple Saturday night I do not sleep very much at all. I worry about getting things done that I need to done at home and for my mom. That is on top of worrying about Jo Anne's Visa Processing which is a hassle. Need to get more books posted online in order to sale them. I am glad that I have been selling pretty good. I have been working on trying to get some books shelves to store my books better.

I would like to post more on here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows but I end up sleeping during the times I plan to use to work on my post. I have a couple post outlined and just need to typing them up and post them. I have a couple ideas for my Photo Of The Week too. I need to make time to go to the right places to take the pictures. I would like to thank The Crank old man for the link to Mountain Highs and Lows. You can visit his Blog at joeh-crankyoldman.blogspot.com. Thank all of you for coming from his Blog to visit mine and Jo Anne's Blog. I normally post a Photo Of The Week on Fridays. I am sorry I miss this last week. Should have a good one this coming Friday/

4 comments:

joeh said...

Insomnia is a result of an active mind...STOP THINKING!!

I know, not so easy.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Cranky ~ Someone has to do the thinking for all the people who stopped thinking.

Valerie said...

There's nothing more unsettling than not being able to sleep. I had a few years of it but in the end I took the advice of my doc and stopped worrying about it. I told myself it didn't matter if I missed work etc...and, you know, it worked. I slept and woke refreshed ready to go to work.

It's taking ages for Jo Anne's visa to get sorted. No wonder you're fed-up.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Valerie ~ Thank you for your kind words. Sister is help with something now she got back in town. I have been able to sleep a little better now.