Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Finally, I Got A Smart Phone!

Yesterday, while doing my running for the day, I stopped a the cell phone store to upgrade my phone. For those of you who have been following, Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for awhile you know I have had some bad luck with phones in the past. I qualified for an upgrade on Sunday. The past few days, I have been looking at different and packages. After much thinking, I decide to go with a smart phone and add a data plan to my package. I upgraded my package to unlimited text and talk and added the data plan and came out only adding $20 to $25 to my monthly bill.

The thing that is the most important thing is for Yahoo Instant Messenger to work on my phone. It is Jo Anne and my main way of communicating with one another. We both have had problems with Yahoo Instant Messenger not working right. So far it seems to be working good.

I plan to use the new features and data plan to help with my online store. I am able to check my email anytime now. I plan to used my laptop off on the hot spot made by my phone in better work on my listings at my mom's house. I am hoping it will help me get more books listed then the way I have been doing my listings.

I things go as plan I hope to have a little more time to post more stuff on Mountain Highs and Vally Lows. I am looking into the Blogger app for my cell phone. I know the phone will make it easier to do research on things, I want to blog about as I am visiting different places I post about on my Blogs. My friend Joey and I are planning to do a little hike sometime in the next few weeks. I have a cemetery to try to locate in the area we will travel on that day.

While we will see if my new phone opens a new world for me or just more heartache of broken broke phones. I am hoping for the new world. It will me things posted here more interesting.

2 comments:

joeh said...

Mrs. Cranky and I did our early communicating on yahoo messenger!Of course we were not nearly so far away as you and Joanne.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

So far Yahoo seems to be working better. Only once it did not work by it was because the data network was down on the cell phone company.

Jo Anne and I cannot wait for the day we do not need Yahoo to talk to one another.