Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Earworms and Random Songs!

Over the past few years, I have have an ear-worm that mostly hits me while I am at work. An ear-worm is a song you get stuck in your head and can not get it out. My ear-worm is Flowers on the Wall by the Statler Brothers. It makes me think of my grandmother who loved listening to the Statler Brothers. I do not know what started it off since my grandmother pass away 14 years ago and I have not listened much to the Statler Brothers since then.

I also get in the mood to sing Swing Low, Sweet Chariot sometimes at random. This one reminds me of summer camp when I was young. The head counselor liked Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. Here is a video of Johnny Cash singing it.

What are some ear-worms you have had?

1 comment:

joeh said...

"Feeling groovey" By The Rascals