Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bad Luck With This Camera!

While around the beginning of the year my old camera stopped taking pictures. After shopping around a little, I brought a new camera. I was back in business. So far, I have dropped this new camera in a mud puddle and dropped it several other time. I am glad to say I got the camera back to working good after leaving it in rice for a couple days with the lose of only one picture. That was two weeks ago now. This this week, I forgot I had my camera in my pocket and took it into work with me. Nothing to worry about there if I do not take it out. First break comes around and I was going to take my camera out to my car. I put my knife in the same pocket and it got pushed up next to my camera. When I took my camera out the preview screen was broke. It still takes pictures but it is hard to know what the picture look like until I load them on my computer.

I will continue to use the camera but, I am looking at getting another camera. I am thinking of getting a refurbished camera from Sony. I am hoping that since it comes from the factory that it will be okay. The camera will have a 16X optical zoom. That should help me get better pictures to share here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I will order the new camera tonight or in the morning.

No comments: